Get the international shows you want and connect with friends and family around the world with Verizon FiOS. As a part of a triple-play package, Verizon offers to its online customers a bundle of their favorite global TV programming, plus 300 minutes of international calling per month from their home to landline and wireless phones in more than 100 countries worldwide at no additional cost.
“Our individual cultures helped shape who we are, and for many of us staying connected to that culture is as important as keeping in touch with friends and family,” said Arturo Picicci, director of consumer marketing for Verizon. “These new options offer more choice and flexibility, while meeting the needs of our customers with free International calling and International TV programming.”
And there are more perks, if you sign up for a two-year term agreement for a new FiOS triple-play bundle –Internet, TV(including Custom TV, Extreme HD and other bundles) and phone service—you will have the choice of a $300 Visa gift card; or 24 months of the Spanish Language TV Package; or both the World Plan 300 International calling plan for 12 months and one of the TV programming packages listed below, free of charge for 6 to 12 months, depending on the package selected:
[vsw id=”BlhWhOl2RNo” source=”youtube” width=”325″ height=”244″ autoplay=”no”]
* Spanish Language Package — 70-plus popular Spanish channels including WAPA America, Television Dominicana and BeIN Sports en español for 12 months.
* Portuguese Language Channels — RTPi and SIC International TV channels for 12 months.
* Italian Language Channels — RAI Italia and Mediaset TV channels for 12 months.
* Chinese Language Channels — Either the Mandarin TV package for 12 months or the Cantonese TVB package for six months.
* Hindi or Punjabi Language Channels — Either the Hindi TV package for six months or the Punjabi TV package for 12 months.
Subscribe to Verizon Fios triple-play package now and before June 8 and receive a free DVR service for one year, in addition to international content and calling.
For more information see Verizon.com/international or by phone at 1.888.253.7604. For information in Spanish visit verizon.com/tumundo or call 1.800.503.5062