The TechLatino: LISTA Career Resource Center and Academy for Techno-Social Advancement
TechLatino: Latinos in Information Sciences and Technology Association (LISTA) ’s membership adds value. The IT and HIT Program offers a comprehensive career package specifically designed to assist you in finding the right job or career with the right employer. The TechLatino: LISTA Career Resource Center and the TechLatino: LISTA Academy for Socio-Techno Advancement is a proven approach combines state-of-the-art technology, a national corporate diversity group, and a committed and professional career development staff that connects candidates like you with the right employer.
LISTA Latino Academy for Techno-Social Advancement offers:
- Corporate Networking Engagement
- Job Search and Placement
- Automated Job Bank with (Resunate)
- Candidate/supplier matching (mybusinessmatches)
- Regional Job Fairs
- Employer-based Virtual and Custom Fairs
- Webinars & Career Blogs
- Recruitment Advertisement
- Recruitment Employer Benefits
- Employer Custom-Based Training Programs
- On-the-Job Training Program, Internships, Apprenticeships and Scholarships
- Hispanic Social Media Marketing
- And much more…
Whether you are an employer or a job seeker looking to open new doors of opportunity and success, the TechLatino: LISTA Academy for Techno-Social Advancement and Career Center and its Hire America Program can help find the right match for you.
To learn more contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.