“John brings a wealth of experience and an unrelenting focus on customer satisfaction to everything he does, and we’re excited to have him join the Cricket brand,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO of AT&T Mobility, in a statement. “He will lead a nationwide team delivering simplicity, reliability and value to millions more customers seeking premium prepaid without compromise.”
- Hispanic Serving Institution Graduates Named 2023 MPA-EICOP Entertainment Law and Policy Fellows
- New Studies Find We Need More Licensed Spectrum for Strong Mobile Networks—Key for Latino Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment.
- Job Opportunity Securities and Exchange Commission Office of Minority & Women Inclusion (OMWI)
- Technology in 2023:. Big tech, transparency and immersive experiences. Posted byLaura Ellis, Antonia Kerle BBC
- Latinos Have a Major Interest in the Future of Connectivity.